Girl Time Gatherings held two times a year, in February and August. Join us and get re-energized as we gather in a relaxed atmosphere that includes time to enjoy old friends, make new ones and receive encouragement through both inspiration and fun. Of course, we always have snacks or food . Most times free childcare is provided.
Girl Time Interest Groups are small groups of gals who share a common interest and who set their own schedule of frequency, time and place to meet. Current groups include:
- Bright Horizon (for widows) This group is intended for social interaction and support. It is led by gals who have also been widowed and understand the unique needs of the widow.
- Camp Rough-It occurs in September – camping, not in a 5-star hotel, but out in God’s beautiful nature
- Hiking is for all levels of skill – again, to enjoy the beauty God’s nature.
- Prayer Partners meet to lift up to God, the needs of our church, neighbors, loved ones, our country, etc.
- Quilting for those who enjoy sharing the creativity of this special art, are creative and the accomplishments of others.
- Women For Jesus Women with a passion for other women to know Jesus, through prayer & support for translation of the Jesus Film into many languages. Both a daytime and evening group are available.
Other groups, inactive at this time, have included Book Club, Lunch Bunch, Gardening and Cooking. If you have an interest in one of them, contact us.